RackView Sideways 24
KVM Rack Drawer • 24" High Resolution LCD
- Fold-forward 24.1" LCD display, keyboard, and mouse in a 1U sliding rack-drawer package
- Innovative sideways sliding drawer with left-side or right-side opening
- Resolution up to 1920×1200
- Bright active matrix TFT/LCD display
- Connects directly to a PC or KVM switch using either the DVI/USB or HDMI/USB interface
- 104-key USB keyboard and touchpad mouse
- Full size tactile keyboard with separate numeric keypad for typing comfort
- Power button turns off monitor power when the LCD monitor is folded shut
- Supports 16 different keyboard languages
- Molded front handle for easy grip, slide-out, and fold-away
- The OSD allows for easy adjustment of the input source, brightness, contrast, and color via front panel push-button control
- PIP function for dual video display
You'll be impressed with this Ultra high resolution, 24" LCD widescreen KVM console drawer with full PIP functionality.
This sideways sliding RackView KVM station contains a high quality widescreen LCD monitor capable of resolutions up to 1920×1200, a tactile keyboard, and a touchpad mouse. When fully extended from the rack, the monitor will open to the left or right, depending on the model purchased. The widescreen LCD is suited to displaying 1920x1200 video and many applications that become more productive by displaying them in wide format.
The LED backlighting technology and shutdown on close features help to conserve energy and reduce heating in your power-hungry data center.
The Picture-in-Picture (PiP) function enables the viewing of two video sources simultaneously, normally one at full size and another at a reduced size in a small window. This option works whenever the HDMI or SD-SDI video options are installed.
Installing RackView Widescreen 24" is straightforward. Just follow the instructions in the user manual and screw the provided adjustable mounting rails to your standard 19" rack. Slide the unit into the mounted brackets and secure it.
The RackView + KVM Switch option supports a 12-port DVI/USB switch, conveniently mounted in the rear of the RackView chassis, and includes a quantity of CPU cables for easy installation.
RackView Widescreen 24" will satisfy your needs for a high quality video display. It is perfect for industries requiring high resolution details such as film processing, geophysical imaging, rendering farms, military, medical, or broadcast, but it serves equally well in any data center.
|Dimensions||17.4" x 27.6" x 1.73" (441.6 x 700 x 44 mm)|
|Weight||33.7 lb (15.3 kg)|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Viewing Area||20.39" x 12.76" (518 x 324 mm)|
|Dot pitch||0.27 mm|
|Response time||14 ms|
|Power||Auto-sensing 100 to 240VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Watts||Max. 40 Watt, Standby 4 Watt|
|Controls||6 backlit buttons for OSD control1 on/off power button|
|Connectors||DVI female: DVI videoHD15 female: USB keyboard and mouse|
|Environment||Operating temperature: 32°F–131°F (0°C–55°C)Storage temperature: -4°F–140°F (-20°C–60°C)Relative humidity: 20%–90%, non-condensing|
|KVM Rack Drawers|
|RV1-CAKVT24L/Kn||24" Widescreen LCD, 1920 x 1200, Left Side Opening|
|RV1-CAKVT24R/Kn||24" Widescreen LCD, 1920 x 1200, Right Side Opening|
|x = L for Left Side Opening, or R for Right Side Opening|
|RV1-CAKVT24x/KVM-12TDVI||RackView, KVM Drawer, 24HD" 1920 x 1200 LCD, with a 12-port DVI/USB switch (6* CPU cables included)|
|CAB-CMBDVUAC005||Combo(HD15)+DVI-D to DVI-I+USB|
|Cables (User port)|
|/K3||DVI-D + VGA-M to DVI-I + (1) USB-A|
|/nnnDC||24/48/125/250 DC power option|
|/HM||HDMI with dual stereo speakers, 2W x 2|
|/SD||3G/HD/SD-SDI Broadcast video|
(add /nn to part number)