UltraMatrix AV HDMI
HDMI Matrix Switch • 16×16
- HDMI resolutions up to 1080p
- Input sources and output displays can each be up to 40 feet from the switch
- Supports 7.1 Digital Surround Sound audio
- "Learn Mode" acquires the EDID information for any output monitor, once learned, the monitors do not have to be connected for the computers to boot
- Switch a video source to any output monitor using either the front panel push buttons, remote matrix switching software, optional IR controller, or serial commands to the unit
- Intuitive RoseControl software makes switching, routing, and controlling the video displays quick and easy
- Optional IR control available
- Model available with built-in LAN card for TCP/IP control
- HDMI input is HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Rack mount options
The ease of switching video sources makes the UltraMatrix AV HD a versatile and flexible addition to your system. Up to 16 video sources can be switched to any selected output port. The video switching can be controlled by the front panel, the RS232 input using a PC Windows based software, through a web browser (on some models), optional IR remote, or optional TCP/IP controller.
The UltraMatrix AV HDMI supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p at distances up to 40 feet. Repetitive switching sequences can be recorded and saved in 1 of 50 macros for playback at any time.
The access software makes switching the selected input to an output fast and easy. Just click on the input source and then the output destination and the video is instantly switched.
Installation consists of two procedures:
- Connecting the video sources and destination monitors to the unit
- Installing the access software for controlling the UltraMatrix AV HDMI.
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||19" x 7" x 5.25" (482 x 178 x 133 mm) (3U)|
|Weight||10 lb (4.5 kg)|
|Power||100-240 VAC 50-60Hz 60W|
|Resolution||HDMI: 1920 x 1200|
|Distance||Video: 25 feet (7.6m)|
|Connectors||Video: HDMI Type ASerial: DB9FNetwork: RJ45 (option)|
|Controls||Select and configuration: 16-button keypad and 4x40 LCD|
|Environment||Operating temperature: 32°F–104°F (0°C–40°C)Storage temperature: -13°F–140°F (-25°C–60°C)Relative humidity: 5%–80%, non-condensing|
|Product Part Number||Description|
|UMA-16HX16H||UltraMatrix AV, 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switch|
|UMA-16Hx16H/RCI||UltraMatrix AV, 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switch with Ethernet interface|
|Note:||This is a modular product and HDMI ports may be depopulated to lower the price if you do not need all 16 in and 16 out. Contact the sales department for details.|