Rose Electronics would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the attractions of partnering with us in a strategic alliance to help your business grow. As a premier partner, we will work to forge a customized strategy with you and your team by taking advantage of the following benefits, and more.
- Generous Discounts
- Special Opportunity Pricing
- Exclusive Product Briefings
- Sales Specific Training
- Advanced Technical Training
- Orientation Programs
- Pre-Sales Technical Consultations
- Dedicated Account Teams
- Sales Cycle Assistance
- Sales Strategy Resources
- Try and Buy Program
- After-Sales Commitment
- Sales Collateral
- Demo Equipment
- Free Tech Support
- Free Lifetime Firmware Updates
- Special Promotional Programs
- Product News and Updates
- Robust Marketing and Advertising Programs
Join Us Today! Sign-up
1. Who is qualified to be a reseller?
Anyone involved in the computer business who, on a regular basis buys products for reselling, qualifies as a reseller. The reseller must meet some minimum financial and support requirements to become an authorized Rose reseller.
2. How do I become a reseller?
It is an easy process. Complete the reseller form. You could also call us at 800-333-9343 and ask for sales or e-mail us at Click for e-mail address. We will discuss your specific needs. If you are in a rush to get a specific product, call us - anyone in our sales department can help you.
3. What type of marketing assistance is available?
We have an extensive sales and marketing program which generates leads and referrals. We can provide you with some of these customer leads. We can also provide you with promotional literature and training that is tailored to your needs.
4. What type of support do I need to provide?
You should be able to answer basic questions about the operation of the products. You can always refer the customer to Rose technical support if you get out of your comfort zone.